Once you as a Homeowner have made the decision to sell your home, a quick sale is always ideal. Here are some tips to help you to prepare your home before Listing it and during Showings.
Prepare for Listing:
- Simplify and de-clutter the home.
- Sell or Donate unwanted items.
- Neutralize your home.
- Deep clean the entire house.
- Repair any problem issues.
- Fix and maintain the yard.
Day of Showing:
- Be sure all rooms are clean.
- Make the house smells great. This means different things to different people. Don’t over perfume, pleasant scented candles are a great option.
- Open blinds and turn lights on.
- Stage the home.
- Take pets with you.
- Play music.