Many people think that they can save a lot of money by selling their home themselves, but here are seven important reasons to consider as to WHY it is better to hire a competent Real Estate Agent to Sell your Home:
- Setting the Right Price: Agents have access to comps of recently sold homes in the area so you will have a realistic value of the home selling in your area.
- Effective Home Presentation: Agents can offer great suggestions to Sellers to make their home more appealing and hit the Buyers with the WOW Factor when they come to view your home.
- Gets the Home Seen by Buyers: Agents properties are listed on the multi-list for your area which get posted to all the Homes For Sale Websites. This is where most Buyers start their search and it’s the first place other Agents look when working with Home Buyers.
- Brings More Potential, Qualified Buyers: Many Buyers won’t even consider looking at a home that is For Sale By Owner because there have been too many stories of sellers who don’t know how to handle an incoming offer, and of transactions that struggle to get to closing.
- Negotiation of Buyer’s Offer: Agents are experienced in looking at a Purchase Agreement in many different ways and can be very creative in counter offers, creating multiple offer situations and helping you get the most money for your home.
- Negotiation of Inspection Results: Quite often, after a Home Buyer’s Inspection, there are sometimes counter offers made to rectify problems that are found. Agents experience these kind of issues often enough that they can offer solutions.
- Move the Transaction Smoothly Towards Closing: Experienced agents know how to keep things moving in a timely manner and usually have a close working relationship with a a reputable title company to prepare the right documents and file properly after closing.
- Gets You to the Closing Table & More Money for Your Home: Statistics show that using a Real Estate Agent to Sell your home will ultimately bring you a quicker transaction and more money as the end result.